Purecontent is a fast growing content marketing agency based in the heart of Norwich. We have an exciting job opportunity for a Content Executive.
Being one of the leading content marketing agencies we provide, digital marketing, content creation and search engine optimisation services for many prestigious UK and international clients.
Applicants for this post will need to be motivated, hard-working individuals who can manage and deliver their assignments within the deadlines agreed. Also required will be the confidence and skills necessary to deal with clients appropriately and professionally. A high level of commitment to the business will be expected.
This important role demands an ability to manage multiple assignments and to be able to prioritise workloads according to client demands. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills have the ability to work as part of a team and have the confidence to act on their initiative when appropriate.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Head of Content.
- Managing a portfolio of projects to ensure they are delivered on schedule and to budget.
- Fact-checking ensuring content is delivered to brief and client requirements.
- Managing writers and/or editors, ensuring they deliver quality work on time.
- Liaising with clients and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
- Reporting regular project progress to the Head of Content and keeping projects on schedule.
- Maintaining accurate records of the projects you have responsibility for.
- Prioritising your tasks to ensure all work is delivered on schedule
- Excellent organiser.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Very good customer service skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in managing projects is preferred.
- Editing skills are an advantage.
. Experience in tracking and recording progress and providing accurate and timely updates to management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to learn new systems.
An ability and a willingness to learn new systems are essential.
- Intermediate – advanced MS Excel skills
- Intermediate-advanced MS Word skills
- Intermediate – Outlook, Gmail, or similar email applications
The applicant will have excellent written and spoken English with a thorough working knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
Education to A level or equivalent with a minimum B Grade at English and Maths (or level 6) at GCSE. Previous experience in managing projects is an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
Location and hours
Office location is in our Norwich office and some remote working will be considered following successful probation. Working hours from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, 60 minutes for lunch.
- Company pension after successful probation
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Membership of the company’s healthcare scheme after a successful probation
- Company events
Reference ID: Content Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 21,000.00 per annum dependant on experience