We are a digital marketing agency with offices in Norwich City Centre.
Our clients range from small start-ups to international blue-chip companies, where they supply link building, SEO, content, and digital marketing services across the globe. The company is currently looking for an experienced, driven, and highly organised professional with link building or SEO experience.
The individual will be a team player supporting the Link Building Manager and working within the Outreach Team.
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Coordinate, monitor and agree successful link-building campaigns for our clients.
- Plan, track and manage projects to time and budget.
- Ensure client’s requirements and metrics are met and delivered on schedule.
- Report on progress regularly to management to track project progress.
- Basic SEO duties, including backlink audits and redirects.
- Planning and resource management.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Great written and spoken English
- Good understanding of WordPress
21 days holiday + Bank Holidays – Pro-rata
Membership of company pension scheme after successful probation
Basic Hours: 8.30 am to 5:00 pm (0:45 minute lunch break), flexible start and finish times can be arranged.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)