You will oversee a diverse portfolio of our global client accounts, and must be highly driven and a confident communicator, always putting our customers first. You will have meticulous attention to detail and be able to work with a wide range of stakeholders to enhance our service delivery across all departments.
Who are Purecontent?
We’re a Content and Digital Marketing agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide content creation, digital marketing, and SEO services in multiple languages for global clients in a diverse range of industries. Our offices are in Norwich, with a growing community of content creators, writers and editors located all over the world.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, responding to clients’ requests promptly and thoroughly, having a growth quota every year.
- Collect product and competition feedback from clients.
- Maintain the CRM with notes and updates, working closely with the sales team to make sure that our forecasts are achievable.
- Support other teams and share knowledge.
- Be a good representative of Purecontent externally.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
You are or have…
- You have +3 years of experience as an Account Manager
- You have great communication skills.
- Driven and self-disciplined. You can work autonomously without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
- A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team’s long-term gains
- Fluency in English and additional languages would be an advantage.
- Cross-selling of the full portfolio of Purecontent products within new and existing accounts
Location and hours
We are based in Norwich City Centre. Our standard working hours are 8.30-17:00 Mon-Fri. We have a flexible working policy in place after successful probation.
- Membership of the company healthcare scheme
- Company pension
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Death in Service
- Regular company events
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid and flexible working
Reference ID: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 pa (DOE)
You must already have the right to work and live in the UK.